Enter your email address here if you want to follow Foggy via email

Monday, 1 February 2016

Foggy's Current Itinerary!

Hello,

I am currently sunning myself in Kerala with *Uncle* Derek and *Aunty* Pauline. We have seen a few sporty things for me to do and I will DO sport while we are here. Photos coming soon!

Sally has been busy getting lovely people to DO sport with me. I've asked her to write an itinerary so you can see where my gaps are. if you can help to fill them please get in touch with Sally via my website - mefoggydog.org.

Hi,

Here's his itinerary AT THE MOMENT!


FOGGY'S ITINERARY

19th February - Returns from KERALA (ASIA)
26th February - Millenium Stadium to see RBS Six Nations game - Wales vs France
MEDIUM SIZED GAP - 2 WEEKS
19th March - MADRID (EUROPE-NON UK) to watch Real Madrid game
HUGE GAP
1st June onwards - Ottawa (CANADA/AMERICA) - Ice Hockey
Foggy DOES Sport ends on 16th June 2016.

I have had offers from various people to DO sport with Foggy in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the USA. No dates confirmed yet though.

I have to allow time for postage in between Foggy's sporting adventures. If you can help fill any gaps and there is sufficient time to get him to you and back to Foggy HQ please get in touch! Short trips within the UK to DO sport would be perfect. If you DO sport in the UK and fancy Foggy-sitting for the day contact me via the website.

Love,

Sally xx

Foggy is working hard to raise funds and awareness for the ME Association. Please donate and help fund desperately needed medical research. Please donate via www.mefoggydog.org

No comments:

Post a Comment