Enter your email address here if you want to follow Foggy via email

Monday, 17 July 2017

Can't tell you much but....

*Foggy* Hello!

Team Foggy went to Winchester this morning. I only got back from Iceland late last night so it's all been a blur since I got back!

Sally doesn't want to tell you too much about what we got up to today, just in case we aren't
successful in our attempts. BUT, she will say that IF we are successful then my mission and adventures will get bigger and we will be able to help the lives of so many more sufferers and their support networks than we are able to at the moment. Think of it as a kind of job interview, today was the second stage. We will find out how we did on at a later date. We'll keep you posted.

Because Sally is now self-employed and is steadily building her business, she doesn't have the money to help me do lots of fun stuff like I did in the first 2 campaigns. That's why she asked for business sponsorship. We haven't managed to get any so we (my campaigns) are now living off of Sally's 'Bank of Mum and Dad'. Thank you Bank of Mum and Dad whoever you are!

Our round trip added 60 miles to my mileage. We don't know how many miles I travelled during my Iceland trip yet, details and photos to come.

Love,

Foggy xxx

1 comment:

  1. I marvel your dedication and determination to help ME-CFS sufferers everywhere ❤️. I look forward to hearing more about yours and Foggy's adventures, news flashes and more!

    Hugs,
    Kristina
    British Columbia
    (I don't know why I can't get the option of posting under my Google profile - even after signing in?)

    ReplyDelete